Vaglieri in NSc 1909, 20f; Becatti, Mitrei Ostia, 113ff and fig. 23, PI. XXVI, 2.
The sanctuary (L. 13.00 Br. 5.60) was constructed in a part of Horrea and is divided in a central aisle (Br. 2.07) and two side-benches (Br. 1.80 H. 0.40) sloping towards the walls. Only the left one is as long as the sanctuary itself.
The entrance is in the right wall (Br. 1.