NSc 1878, 231; Gori in Arch. Stor. Rom. III, 1878/79, 55ff; 252ff; Coote in Archaeologia XLVII, 1882, 205ff with fig.; MMM II 255f No. 97 with figs. 89/90 (see fig. 192).
The sanctuary (L. 21.10 Br. 3.90) is divided in a central aisle (Br. 1.46) and two side-benches (H. 0.77 Br. 1.22). These benches are cut in two (L. 10.30 and 5.83) by a corridor (Br.2.05) with its entrance on the right.