During operations at the foot of the Aventine, not far from the Arco di S. Lazzaro, three inscriptions were found in 1931. They probably date from the third century. It is quite possible, that here in the neighbourhood of the former Emporium a Mithraeum existed.
Patriarca in BCR LX, 1932, 239ff and fig., Cumont in CRAI 1933,4691; RHR CIX, 1934, 63ff; Pietrangeli, Mon. Culti Or.