Brothers active in Londinium
Mithraic monuments of Londinium
The London Mithraeum also known as Walbrook Mithraeum has been contextualized and relocated in its original emplacement in 2016.
The image of Mithras killing the bull, found near Walbrook, is surrounded by a Zoadiac circle.
The Mithras's head of Walbrook probable belonged to a life-size scene of the god scarifying the bull.
Marble group of Dionysus accompanied by a Silenus on a donkey, a satyr and a menead.
This head was found at the east end of temple of Mithras in London.
Inscriptions of Londinium
- CARVED RELIEF Mithras – Museum of London
- Epigraphic Database Heidelberg. Tauroctonia de Walbrook in EDH
- Epigraphik-Datenbank Clauss / Slaby. Tauroctonia de Walbrook in EDCS
- Roman Inscriptions of Britain (2022) RIB 3. Dedication to Mithras
- Epigraphic Database Heidelberg. Dionysus group marble of London in EDH
- Museum of London (2021) Bacchus
- Roman Inscriptions of Britain. Dionysus group marble of London in RIB
- Museum of London. Roman marble head of Minerva